Monday, June 25, 2012

Primodels good reviews models Melbourne Toni Mitchell


Ballarat girl to compete in world beauty competition

28 Jan, 2012 12:03 AM
EVER since she was a child, Toni Mitchell has dreamed of being a model.Now the Ballarat 19-year-old gets her chance on one of the world’s biggest stages.
Ms Mitchell is Australia’s representative at the prestigious Top Model of the World pageant, where she will join 43 other contestants from around the globe in Dortmund, Germany.
The former student of Phoenix P-12 Community College, once known as Sebastopol College, said she was selected to represent her country by model agent Paul Roberts from Primodels.
“I’ve always had a drive to do it and now it’s really happening. I’m so excited,” Ms Mitchell, a sales assistant at Godfreys, said.
“It’s a bit shocking too. I’ve never done a pageant before either so it’s a lot on my plate. I’m nervous, but so excited at the same time.”
Ms Mitchell, who will jet overseas for the first time, said the pageant could help kick-start a modelling career.
“I am hoping to win, I will try my hardest. It’s an opportunity to go over there and just to do it is going to be great in itself,” she said.
“If you win there is about $20,000 worth of prizes and you get to live over in Germany for the year and model under the World Beauty Organisation. It’s a pretty big deal.”
The final curtain will fall on this year’s pageant on March 10.

TOP MODEL OF THE WORLD AUSTRALIA MISS TONI MITCHELL AGENT PAUL ROBERTS


No comments:

Post a Comment